OMG REBLOG THIS & LOOK AT UR BLOG ITS COMPLETELY DIFERENT
WHAT THE BEEP THAT’S SO CREEPY. SERIOUSLY JUST REBLOG THIS
what the hell are you guys talking about, it’s just a cute relatable comic about being adorable
“I’ve been called anti-feminist before and it makes me really mad. I don`t do my job for men, I do it because I love the make-up, the costumes and the history of showgirls.”
-Dita Von Teese
It’s my favorite day of the week… TUTORIAL TUESDAY!!!!! Make sure you read ALLLLL the directions. Here’s the step-by-step for this week’s Vintage Valentine look:
1) place hair in a high ponytail, leaving out the area where your bangs would be
2) separate bang area into three subsections
3) tease each subsection at the base near the scalp
4) roll each subsection to create a “victory roll” and secure with bobby pins (make sure to hide the pins!)
5) place ponytail into a loop bun (similar to how most girls would to go work out or wash their face)
6) pin down the bun however you’d like, making sure the hair looks full
7) take bandana or head tie and place it at the base of the back of your head
8) bring sides of the bandana/ head tie up to the front and tie in a knot
9) make any adjustments you need and you’re finished! by heidimariegarrett http://instagr.am/p/VoqLaRmVB8/
You are just so adorable!
Perfect response! Hahaha, awesome.
Chris Brown sitting down while Frank Ocean receives his award just to remind everyone in America’s he’s the absolute worst.
Whatever, CB. This will always be in infamy & comfort me (somewhat)
More reasons that Jay-Z is gaining my respect.
Pocket Princesses 38
TOTORO-SAMA!!! Wonderful art, these comics make me happy!